TERMS AND CONDITIONS
▪ The trainer will use their skills and knowledge to design a safe programme of exercise that will take into account the personal goals, fitness levels and exercise likes and dislikes.
▪ The trainer will provide the coaching, supervision advice and support that the client may need to help them achieve their goals. The client’s progress will be regularly monitored and the programme revised and adjusted accordingly.
▪ The trainer will provide all necessary equipment and will organise appropriate venues for all training sessions.
▪ All client information will be kept strictly private and confidential. If the trainer requires further medical information from a practitioner, the client must provide such details.
▪ It is understood between client and trainer that both will commit to the programme and give 100% effort.
▪ The client is required to arrive 5 minutes prior to a training session so that a full session can be achieved on each visit.
▪ The client is required to wear appropriate, non-restrictive clothing. No footwear is required since the training is done barefoot.
▪ The client is required to complete the screening form before commencing any exercise programme.
▪ Your trainer may require a letter of ‘medical clearance’ from your GP.
▪ 24 hours notice of cancellation is required for all appointments.
▪ Notice of less than 24 hours will incur full payment of the session fee.
▪ If the client is late for a session the session will not be extended and will end at the appointed time.
▪ 15 minutes lateness without contacting the trainer will be considered a ‘no show’ and will incur full payment of the session fee.
▪ If the trainer is late, additional time will be added to the session or to subsequent sessions.
▪ Payment for single sessions must be made before session commences.
▪ Block bookings must be paid for in advance and all sessions must be redeemed within 6 months of purchase unless otherwise stated.
▪ The packages paid for are non-refundable and non-transferable.